FREE digital skills course for graduates: worth £2600!
Do you want to give your employability a fantastic boost? Here’s how you can get access to the digital know-how so highly prized by employers! The Digital Accelerator is a free digital skills diploma, worth £2600 delivered by Creative Process. It will equip you with an essential tool kit of digital and creative skills that employers demand, helping you to create an impressive portfolio of work that will make you the stand-out applicant for any hiring manager.
The Digital Accelerator at a glance:
- A 3 week full-time course, 10am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Courses run for three weeks and are repeated each month.
- Completed in person at our Mac Training Centre in central Brighton
- Achieve a nationally recognised Digital Skills Diploma valued at £2,600 but free to the participant (The full course details can be found here)
Course content at a glance:
- Fine tune your networking, pitching and presentation skills
- Build your own website, online portfolio and stand out C.V.
- Practice using design and marketing software used by professionals: Wix, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Understand what local opportunities are available in what sectors
- Secure interviews for exciting new jobs with great employers
Read our rave reviews here or on any of our social channels.
University Graduate, Kristina complete the Creative Process Digital Accelerator course and has now secured her dream job as a Community Manager. She says: ‘The training taught me to create a WordPress web portfolio to show case my work and to develop my Adobe InDesign Skills. This impressed my employer and helped me get my current job for which I used WordPress and InDesign skills every day.”
Are you ready to develop new digital skills that employers want? If this sounds like an offer you can’t refuse, register today.