Apply for arts/heritage/media volunteering to get your skills up before term ends!
Volunteering is one of the key ways students can get degree-related work experience before they graduate. The University of Brighton’s Volunteering Service, Active Student, has a fantastic, free service available to University of Brighton students, to access rewarding, safe and supported volunteering opportunities.
Did you know? You have a dedicated Volunteering Project Officer at City Campus who links arts, media and humanities students with local volunteering opportunities. Many of which are in the arts, heritage and media sector.
Current volunteering opportunities include:
- Fabrica Centre for Contemporary Arts – Front of House Volunteering
- Old Police Cells Museum – Curatorial and Collections Volunteering
- Sew Fabulous – Social Media, Events and Class Assistants
- Gladrags Community Costume Resource – Vintage Sales Volunteers and more
- Brighton Toy and Model Museum – Front of House Volunteering
- The Charleston Trust – Museum/Gallery Volunteering.
Many opportunities available for students to apply for via the University’s Volunteering Service, Active Student:
- Tel: 01273 644145
- E-mail: email@example.com (students)
- Website: www.brighton.ac.uk/careers/volunteering
- To search the full list of volunteer roles, including a variety of work sectors, please visit our Vacancy Service: www.brighton.ac.uk/careers/resources
If you are based on the City, Moulsecoomb, Falmer or Eastbourne sites and would like to register to volunteer, please get in touch and register with Active Student!