Free workshop: ‘I Need a Business Idea! Idea Generation and Creative Thinking for Business’
Beepurple’s first workshop of the new academic year kicks off on Wednesday, 9 October 2019.
Join us 5.30 pm–7.30 pm in Room G5, Mithras House, Moulsecoomb for a dive into idea generation, innovation and creative thinking.
In this workshop you’ll:
- Learn how to boost your creative thinking
- Discover the different types of innovation and understand the process for generating and implementing ideas
- Get real-world examples of businesses that are innovating
- Hear about new techniques to push your creative thinking when you’re struggling for inspiration
- Find out how to test if your idea is viable
- Master the leading business planning tool for startups, enabling you to get your idea down on paper quickly
Free for students, graduates and staff of the University of Brighton.
A small number of places are available for external guests for £20.
This workshop will be led by enterprise educator Clare Griffiths. Clare is an award-winning business support practitioner and social entrepreneur, whose passion is to enable individuals to reach their business goals. Clare’s strength lies in innovating accessible learning resources for small business owners, educators, and students of higher education. All her products are informed by contemporary thinking in the fields of entrepreneurship education, innovation and employability.
She likes being busy and is always keen to practise what she preaches. In June 2018, Clare launched The Thrive Effect, a social enterprise on a mission to give female founders the inspiration, knowledge and connections they need to build a business that lasts.
Students, graduates and staff – FREE