Vitae Researcher Development International Conference 2019 – call for content now open
Vitae are delighted to announce that the call for content for the Researcher Development International Conference 2019 is now open.
The workshops should demonstrate collaborative, novel and creative approaches around one of the following revised themes:
- Trends in the wider research, employment, and policy environments and how these might affect researcher development strategy
- Strategic opportunities and challenges for organisations in creating and sustaining environments where researchers can flourish
- Innovative and practical approaches to the professional and career development of researchers across all career stages and institutional contexts
- Evidence and evaluation of researcher careers and the impact of researcher development
- Exploring the career development needs of researcher developers within the context of a new and evolving profession
The 25 minute Special Interest Sessions (SIS) will explore undeveloped ideas, emerging outcomes, or a commercial product and the posters will showcase ideas and projects to a wider audience, encouraging discussion and feedback during the networking sessions.