Graduate Engineering Engagement Program ( GEEP) launched
In partnership with the Royal Academy of Engineering, SEO London is proud to present the Graduate Engineering Engagement Program (GEEP). The GEEP aims to increase diversity and inclusion across the engineering profession with an ultimate vision to create an inclusive profession that inspires, attracts and retains people from diverse backgrounds and reflects UK society.
For more information on SEO London go to https://www.seo-london.org/
These 2-day events are FREE for students to attend and are designed as:
- 1st day – Workshops on job application skills/industry insights/technical skills with industry professionals;
- 2nd day – Speed Networking with our partner firms including BAE Systems, Rolls Royce, Siemens, Network Rail, WSP and many other world class engineering firms
You will gain tips on CV & Interview skills, presentation techniques, attend networking sessions and receive placement & job opportunity support
There are 3 more GEEP events in the new 2018/19 academic cycle with confirmed 2018 dates as follows:
- GEEP 2 : 25th & 26th Oct – Birmingham
- GEEP 3 : 20th & 21st Nov – London
- GEEP 4 : 11th & 12th Dec – Blackburn
- The GEEP is open to students of all years of study as well as recent graduates who have completed relevant degrees for the engineering industry.
- You MUST attend both days of the events you are selected for.
- In last year’s cohort alone, close to 30 students successfully received internship/placements offers off the back of attending these events.
- Information on how to apply can be found at : http://bit.ly/GEEP2018.