‘Founder Chats with beepurple’: new podcast launched by entrepreneurship support service
The entrepreneurship support service of the University of Brighton, beepurple, has launched a new podcast featuring interviews with business founders. ‘Founder Chats with beepurple‘ is a series of eight interviews recorded over coffee in locations in Brighton and London. The majority of the guests are University of Brighton graduates in the founding years of their startups. Others are beepurple speakers and supporters.
The show is available on iTunes, Soundcloud and Stitcher. The purpose of the interviews is to share relatable advice, insight and ideas that student and graduate entrepreneurs can apply as they develop their own ventures. A second series is planned for later this year.
Please listen, review and send feedback to the beepurple team. We’d love to hear your thoughts.
Here are the series interviews:
1. Dan Woodger – Freelance illustrator
2. Beki Gowing – Owner of Print & Press London
3. Faik Aktulga – Exotic animal encounters entrepreneur
4. Bee Adamic – Founder of Liberty Music PR
5. Phil Carr – CEO of My PT Hub
6. Kelly Angood – Crowdfunding expert
7. Matt Turner – Owner of The Creative Group
8. Cat Rose – Founder of The Creative Introvert
To find out more about the University of Brighton’s entrepreneurship support service, go to beepurple.co.uk