Come to the biggest digital careers fair in the South!
Are you the future of the tech industry? Want to kick off your career in digital? Come and check out the freshest jobs available at this year’s Job Fair. If your goal is to work in TV, mobile, games, animation, web design, programming or social media, this day is made for you. This is the biggest job fair of this kind in the South, showcasing leading companies plus inspiring short talks from industry insiders. Hear what it’s really like to work in this exciting industry. Get face to face with the best contacts from the region’s buzzing digital, media and tech sector. Last year over 1500 came along, so register now for your free ticket or just turn up on the day: see what we did last year. We can’t wait to meet you!
This year’s Portfolio Clinic will offer your students the rare opportunity to get one-to-one advice on how to create an outstanding portfolio from real people working in real business. Advice that could catapult them into digital, media or technology sector careers.
Confirmed companies below:
It’s Nice That – the online and print digest championing the most exciting and engaging creative work.
- Clearleft – leading strategists, design thinkers, technologists and innovators.
- Plug-in Media – a BAFTA-winning digital media production company.
- West Pier Studio – leading games and software development company.
- Buff Motion – design-driven motion graphics and animation studio.
- Bevan Stephens – a specialist in visual and UI design.
- Carbon Graffiti – a visual designer, specialising in user interface design and front-end development.
*More companies to be announced*
This event is naturally focussed toward students who are genuinely interested in a digital, media or technology career. If any of your students already have a portfolio of work this event will be better catered towards them. This is not a casual drop in session and will only be running for 2.5 hours
from 6pm and 8.30pm at the Sallis Benney Theatre.