Fancy a year in Taiwan or China?- read on…
Are you about to graduate? (any subject)
Are you a newly qualified teacher looking for classroom experience abroad?
Arun are looking for you to teach English in Taiwan and China.
Come and meet them to find out more:
Thursday 26 April 12 – 2pm Checkland Foyer, Falmer
Tuesday 01 May 12 – 2pm Grand Parade café
What’s in it for you?
- Arun arranges all interviews with the schools and on-going training and support
- Fully paid contract for 12, 15 or 24 months in another country.
- Most jobs provide accommodation or an accommodation allowance, visa support, holidays and training.
- Plenty of opportunity to travel (average 26 hours teaching per week)
- An opportunity to learn and develop transferrable skills such as team working, leadership, adapting to change, learning to live in new surroundings etc.
- No recruitment fee (this is charged to the schools)
For China: A TEFL qualification is required for work in China but some schools will reimburse the cost of a TEFL course if this is agreed in advance at interview. Your travel costs would also be reimbursed.
For Taiwan: the schools in provide a free TEFL course as part of the pre-employment induction programme. However, you will need to pay your own travel costs to get to Taiwan.
Can’t get along: you can apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org