Here come the weblinks – a round up of new resources on the Careers pages…
2018 has hit the ground running, as have we. Here’s a round up of the new resources we’ve dug up and added to the spiffy new Careers Service pages for your infotainment. Without further ado…
- The ‘Design: 3D, product, interior’ section now links to Designers/Makers, an agency for contemporary design offering business advice, selling events, PR and opportunities to develop your brand.
- The ‘Engineering Design and Sales’ section now features graduate schemes and graduate/postgraduate level Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical Engineering jobs from STEM Graduates and STEM Women.
- Also under ‘Engineering Design and Sales’, Top Engineer has vacancies in Europe, Asia and New Zealand.
- Environmental jobs is now a go-to link under ‘Environment’.
- We added Energy Jobline to the ‘Natural resources and the environment’ section, but if you’re looking for *any* roles in the energy sector (from management to IT to construction) you should check it out.
- Fraud in the part-time job market is a rarity, but it does happen. Safer Jobs is a resource to support you in the event you are a victim of fraud or malpractice.
- We’ve added Magnet to the ‘graduate schemes’ section as a great source of…see if you can guess…
- Also featured under ‘graduate schemes’ – STEM Graduates and STEM Women.
- The ‘Sciences – Healthcare and related’ further information section now links to Life Science Network and also Sire Life Sciences.
- ‘Sciences…’ also has links to STEM Graduates and STEM Women.
- The ‘Information Technology’ section now features a great choice of Computer Science jobs from STEM Graduates and STEM Women.
- Being a site of many talents we’ve also added Magnet as a great new source of the above.
- Are you a student with a disability who is considering postgrad? Check out the ‘Why do I want to study further?’ section, for a factsheet from Disability Rights UK.
- We’ve added a link to Any Interns’ list of 40+ interview tips.
- Check out the ‘Architecture’ section for our new bffs Jobs for Architects.
- We’ve expanded the ‘TEFL’ section to include ESL Authority – a new source of opportunities in Asia and Spain.
- ‘Teaching outside mainstream education’ now links to The Tutor Pages, which has a free pdf guide to making a career for yourself as a private tutor.
- Now includes a link to a great site called GraduateEmployers.co.uk – with data culled from the annual graduate destinations survey, it includes over 80% of the employers who have taken on graduates in recent years. Not the prettiest looking site in the world but trust us, it’s useful stuff.
- The ‘work in the South East’ section now features Careers Fair superstars Graduate-jobs.com with their excellent coverage of opportunities in and around London.
- We found a great resource for multilinguals looking for opportunities the other side of the Channel in Europe Language Jobs.
- We’re also linking to GradlinkUK which somewhat confusingly has a whole host of microsites for opportunities in Africa, China, India, Bangladesh, Canada, The Gulf and the Asean countries.
Not a bad haul, I hope you’ll agree. Keep your eyes peeled for more updates coming down the pipe.