Free accountancy advice from professionals – book your place
Image credit: CC by WOCinTech Chat
We have a limited number of appointments to offer to students, graduates or University of Brighton staff who are involved in developing a business, charity or social enterprise.
The appointments will take place on Thursday 16 November at Grand Parade campus, 2.00 pm – 4.30 pm.
This is a chance to get those crucial tax questions answered:
- Find out which is right for your startup: sole trader, limited company or LLP;
- Learn your key tax obligations when setting up and beginning to trade;
- Discover how much tax you might be expected to pay so that you can keep money aside for future bills;
- Get tips on bookkeeping and how to run your accounts in a tax efficient manner;
- Find out if VAT is relevant to your business – or if I could be in future years.
To request a 20 minute slot, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookings will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Plus Accounting is a firm of chartered accountants, registered auditors and business advisers based in Brighton. Whether you’re a new start-up, an established business or looking to grow, Plus will take an active approach in developing a strong understanding of you and your business.