Closing 11 May! Class Teacher wanted for Icklesham Church of England Primary School
Class Teacher (MPS 1 – UPS 5), £22,467 – £38,250 FTE, Closing Date: Thursday 11 May 2017
The Headteacher and Governing Body of Icklesham Church of England Primary School would like to appoint an excellent class teacher to join our team. We have outstanding academic results as well as placing great value on our broad and balanced curriculum. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, skilled teacher to become part of our school community and lead a mixed Year 2 and Year 3 Class.
The successful candidate will:
– provide exciting and engaging learning experiences with proven impact on learning
– have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and motivate others
– be an organised, proactive, self-motivated professional with vision and commitment
– work in partnership with the whole school community
– offer expertise, interest and passion for a curriculum area
– support our commitment to provide a broad and balanced curriculum
– support the Christian ethos and values of our school
We can offer wonderful children, a supportive and forward thinking team and excellent professional development opportunities.
Please contact the school office to arrange a visit and for an application form:
T: 01424 814448
Interviews: Friday 19 May 2017