Will you be one of the next crop of Brighton’s Titans?
As Careers Month 2016 draws to a close, we hope you are looking to the future.
You’ve probably seen the Brighton’s Titans campaign posted around campus and on social media. It’s our way of spotlighting just some of our high-flying alumni – people from a huge variety of backgrounds and courses of study, for whom the University of Brighton has been a springboard into exciting and rewarding careers in their chosen field.
They’re an inspiring bunch, and they all have one thing in common: they all got their start right here at Brighton.
So what about you? Are you doing all you can – right now – to set yourself up for the future? Perhaps you could be one of the next crop of Brighton’s Titans?
Throughout Careers Month, at our various events, fairs and workshops, Careers Service staff have been meeting with all kinds of students and talking to them about the future. We’ve listened to people’s experiences, discussed their dreams and offered expert advice on everything from placements and work experience to CVs and interviews.
Careers Month may be at an end, but the dedicated staff of the Careers Service are still here to help you. No matter what stage you are at in your studies, we can offer you expert support, tailored to your circumstances – your degree, your experience and your career goals.
We can offer:
- Support and advice on career fields that are open to people on your course of study
- One-to-one help with your CV and LinkedIn profile
- Access to lots of job openings through our vacancy service
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain the experience you need to be employable
- Career fairs and employer events where you can meet and talk to the people who may one day be looking to hire you
- Beepurple workshops for budding entrepreneurs
- And more.
We want to see your face on a Brighton’s Titans poster one day. Together we can make it happen. Come talk to us, and let’s get started.