Starting your course in 2021?
We know you are going to have a brilliant time here. There’s a lot to think about before starting university so we’ve put together some information designed to enable you to get to know your subject better and help get your student life off to the best possible start.
What’s coming up and key dates
- Check your course start date in your offer letter in Student View
- 16 August: complete online enrolment
- Attend Belong at Brighton online events – join staff, current students and other new students like you to hear about getting ready for uni, your first week, preparing for your studies and more.
Start getting ready now
The advice on the following pages aim to give you just a flavour of what it’s like to learn here and help you to get to know us before you arrive.
Before you start uni
See our complete check list of what you need to do and read before you start uni and lots of advice and guidance to get you off to the best start.
Visit the website to find out more.
Tour your campus
Our biomedical science, biology and ecology courses are based on our Moulsecoomb, Brighton campus. Take a 360º tour of some of the campus and the facilities:
Stay in touch
- Make sure you look out for our emails, attend our online events and subscribe to this blog.
- Chat to a current student online. Biomedical Science student Carla, or Biological Sciences student, Sandra are here to answer your questions.
- Visit the website to find out more about what to expect and what you need to do before you get here.