Brighton the biggest climber in latest Complete University Guide
The University of Brighton has recorded the largest improvement of any UK institution in the 2022 Complete University Guide, published on 8 June.
The university climbed to 83 in the rankings – an overall improvement of 29 places on last year.
We have also been ranked in the top 50 for graduate outcomes, reflecting the proportion of graduates who have gone on to highly skilled employment or further study 15 months after graduation. Brighton is in the top 15 for graduate outcomes in London and the south-east.
The results from the latest CUG table follow the university’s high achievement in Research England’s Knowledge Exchange Framework (KEF) rankings in March this year. In those, Brighton performed notably across a range of categories, including:
- top 10% of universities for Public and Community Engagement;
- top 20% for Skills, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship;
- top 30% for Research Partnerships;
- top 40% for Work with the Public and Third Sector.
In terms of our school’s subject areas we’re pleased to be ranked within the top 10 of all our subjects for graduate outcomes in the South East, excluding London:
- 2nd for Tourism, Transport, Travel & Heritage Studies
- 3rd for Law
- 4th for Accounting and Finance
- 5th for Business Management
- 8th for Marketing