Introduction To This Assignment

With this assignment I have been tasked with developing a website for a client of my own, which I would work with the client to create a working site of the client’s choice. For this assignment I really wanted to work with some sort of designer to allow for some really innovate design ideas to come out of working with someone from the creative sector. From this I decided to work with a friend of mine who currently studies interior architecture at the University of Brighton. Currently in her second year, she is looking for a portfolio site which can be altered whenever she would like to add any new projects or developments in her career. As far as the brief is concerned she was not asking for much and wanted me to develop something which is original and will really show off the work which she has created in a positive light to make her more appealing to future employers. She mentioned that she enjoys colour and would like some bold colours to maintain interest within the site, which will be implemented within the design scheme. As for the target audience, the site will be aimed at future employers within the interior architecture field, so research will need to be carried out to understand what is important to demonstrate professionalism within this industry.