The University of Brighton offers a wide range of postgraduate courses and study options.
Scholarships and discounts
We offer a range of generous scholarships for postgraduate students. Brighton graduates may also be eligible for an alumni discount on fees. Scholarships and bursaries available include:
- Vice-Chancellor’s excellence scholarship worth £3,000, for graduates with a first-class degree from a UK university in the 2017/18 academic year.
- Vice-Chancellor’s alumni scholarship worth £3,000, for Brighton students who graduate with a first or 2:1 in the 2017/18 academic year.
- 50 scholarships for international students, some worth up to £5,000.
- PGCE, NHS and social work bursaries.
Our courses are recognised and accredited by professional bodies and our links with hundreds of large companies and small–medium enterprises helps to give you the best possible preparation for life after university.
We offer a wide range of flexible postgraduate study options, including opportunities to study individual modules and part-time, which will help you to balance work and life commitments.
We will be holding postgraduate open evenings in early 2018 – find out more
We offer a range of postgraduate courses in the following subject areas
- Arts and architecture
- Business and law
- Computing and Mathematics
- Education and teaching
- Engineering and Construction
- Geography, Geology and Environment
- Natural sciences
- Social sciences
- Sport and exercise
- Events, hospitality and tourism
- Human Resource Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- The Brighton MBA
Computing and Mathematics
- Environmental assessment and management
- Geographical information systems
- Water and environmental management
- History of art and design
- Humanities: history, philosophy, culture and politics
- Literature, language and linguistics