We’ll make sure your university experience gets off to a brilliant start.
Our aim is to inspire you and encourage you to push boundaries. Our lecturers are passionate about their teaching and research and are looking forward to sharing their knowledge and passion with you.
Find out about some of our students and staff
- Architecture, Interiors and Product Design staff and students talk about the three courses.
- Fashion Design students show their collections on the catwalks.
- Xanthe Maggs 3D Design and Craft student on studying at art school and her projects.
- Printmaking student Rachel Sankey discusses her experience on the course
- Fine Art Painting student Cameron Duke on how the course is structured
- Shane Sayers talks about Graphic Design and why he chose Brighton.
- Illustration student Kirsty Atek’s powerful short film.
- Charlie Knight speaks about the facilities and opportunities on his Film course.
- Joe Pettet-Smith talks about his Photography course and why he changed universities to study at Brighton
- Pacheanne Anderson talks about Moving Image and how the lack of restrictions on the course let her experiment and be creative.
- Podcast with media lecturer Iestyn George on his days at NME and working with the Manic Street Preachers.
- Podcast with architecture lecturer Ben Sweeting on his day-to-day job and his research interest in cybernetics
- Podcast where graduating arts students Sarahlouise, Josh and Sophie talk about the 2020 Graduate Show and working under lockdown.
- Podcast where five students from the School of Architecture and Design discuss their online End of Year Graduate Show 2020 and reflect on their time at the university.
- Podcast with media graduate Josh Bennett who discusses his route from media student to employee of the University, the video projects he has worked on, and the advice he would give to his younger self.
- Podcast with photography lecturer Daniel C Blight on his book The Image of Whiteness.
- Podcast with Film course leader Dario Llinares on the podcasting boom, his own Cinematologists podcast and his interest in film.
- Podcast with animation, games and film lecturer Ewan Kirkland on Forever Stardust, his event celebrating David Bowie.
- School of Art Instagram
- School of Architecture and Design Instagram
- Check out the different social media feeds by subject.
Explore our blogs and resources
Course changes 2020
It’s been a unique year for all of us and this will be reflected in teaching for the coming year – to find out how go to the Course Content section on your course page .