We’ll make sure your university experience gets off to a brilliant start.
Our aim is to inspire you and encourage you to push boundaries. Our lecturers are passionate about their teaching and research and are looking forward to sharing their knowledge and passion with you.
Find out about our courses from some of our students and staff
- Architecture, Interiors and Product Design staff and students talk about the three courses.
- Take a look at the facilities for our four Fashion and Textiles courses.
- Hear from students studying Film – what you’ll study, their favourite aspects of the course, the community and contacts you’ll build.
- Xanthe Maggs 3D Design and Craft student on studying at art school and her projects.
- Printmaking student Rachel Sankey discusses her experience on the course.
- Fine Art Painting student Cameron Duke on how the course is structured.
- Shane Sayers talks about Graphic Design and why he chose Brighton.
- Illustration student Kirsty Atek’s powerful short film.
- Joe Pettet-Smith talks about his Photography course and why he changed universities to study at Brighton.
- Jenny Bathurst talks about her experiences studying Journalism.
- Podcast with media lecturer Iestyn George on his days at NME and working with the Manic Street Preachers.
- Podcast with Owen Evans, Sport Journalism course leader where he chats about the state of journalism today, his professional background and the University.
- Podcast with architecture lecturer Ben Sweeting on his day-to-day job and his research interest in cybernetics
- Podcast with media graduate Josh Bennett who discusses his route from media student to employee of the University, the video projects he has worked on, and the advice he would give to his younger self.
- Podcast with photography lecturer Daniel C Blight on his book The Image of Whiteness.
- Podcast with Film course leader Dario Llinares on the podcasting boom, his own Cinematologists podcast and his interest in film.
- Podcast with animation, games and film lecturer Ewan Kirkland on Forever Stardust, his event celebrating David Bowie.
Explore our blogs and resources