This FAQ is updated regularly and if we hold your contact details, we will get in touch to tell you about important changes. You can sign up for updates.
- How to get to know the University of Brighton
- Applying and entry requirements
- About applicant events
- Accepting your offer
- Learning and teaching on campus
- Accommodation and student finance
Headlines: what you need to know
- You can still apply for university courses starting in September 2023.
- For most students the decision deadline on which offers to accept is Thursday 8 June 2023.
- A-level results day is Thursday 17 August 2023, with GSCE results being published on Thursday 24 August 2023.
- Results day for Scottish Highers is Tuesday 8 August 2023. The Wales and Northern Ireland results dates are yet to be confirmed. Grades will be shared with us in the usual way by UCAS.
- T-level results will also be published on Thursday 24 August 2023.
- BTEC certificates will be issued by 22 June 2023.
Applying to a portfolio course?
If your chosen course involves portfolio review, you can attend an applicant day before receiving an offer. Book your place now!
Watch our film on creating an art portfolio: