We have a number of events for offer holders and applicants whose course involves portfolio review.
When you book we’ll show you relevant dates for your course and which campus to come to. You can also check the campus where your course is based using our course finder.
After you have booked, we’ll send you details of how to get here and ensure you know about any COVID-19 restrictions.
- 21 February – Arts and Media online applicant event
- 21 February – Architecture and Design online applicant event
- 28 February Portfolio event – discuss with course staff how to make your portfolio the strongest it can be for your subject area
- 4 March – City Campus applicant event for Arts and Media
- 22 March – Moulescoomb campus applicant event for Architecture and Design and History of Art and Design
- 19 April – City Campus applicant event for Arts and Media
- 22 April- Moulescoomb campus applicant event for Architecture and Design and History of Art and Design
About your applicant event
The event will include a subject session, an interactive session, facilities tour, student experience talk, campus tour and accommodation tour.
You can also find out more about student life through our advice desks which are available on the day.
Find out more about the schedule for the day and how to get here