School of Art final year students have the opportunity to apply for this award which sees Cass Art sponsoring a Phoenix Art Space studio for a 2021 graduate.
The University of Brighton, Cass Art and Phoenix Art Space join forces for this annual award for School of Art final year students.
The winner enjoys free studio space for one year at the Phoenix Art Space in Waterloo Place, Brighton.
The Studio Award will be given to a student who demonstrates:
- Commitment and ambition to their professional practice.
- Engagement with current contemporary practice.
- Willingness to participate in public events, including the annual Open Studios event in May and occasional studio visits at Phoenix Studios.
- Commitment to taking part in discussion and critical debate.
- Willingness to be part of a lively community of artists.
- Commitment to spending the majority of their working time actively using the studio space.
- Showing how their practice will benefit from the provision of a free studio space at Phoenix.
How to apply
Complete the following application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Sunday 27 June 2021.
Application Form Cass Art x Phoenix Studio Award 2021.
Alternatively, log into MyView and complete the application form in the School of Art area.
- 3D Design & Craft BA(Hons)
- Graphic Design BA(Hons)
- Fashion with Business Studies BA(Hons)
- Fashion Communication with Business Studies BA(Hons)
- Fine Art Painting BA(Hons)
- Fine Art BA(Hons)
- Printmaking BA(Hons)
- Illustration BA(Hons)
- Textiles with Business Studies BA(Hons)
- Fine Art (MA)
- Sequential Design/Illustration (MA)
- Arts and Design by Independent Project (MA)
- Craft (MA)
- Textiles (MA)
- Inclusive Arts Practice (MA and PGCert)
Application Form Cass Art x Phoenix Studio Award 2021
I am currently on MA Craft.
I would welcome the chance to further my craft practice by being part of the creative community at The Phoenix.
I am a Brighton resident who has been part of the AOH for the past 10 years.
I am absolutely passionate about the rich creative diversity of this city.
Hi Sandy – if you are interested in this you would need to apply directly – follow the links in the post. Good luck!
Thanks Kate. I have just completed the application.