A collective originating from two Brighton MAs is holding a drawing activity throughout April with a fun day on 29 April.
Come and Draw
April 1 – 29, Hove Museum opening hours
1. Choose a frame – Fabula have drawn some for you to use if you like.
2. Choose something to draw in any of the galleries.
3. Draw it
4. Photograph it and post it on Instagram with #fabulacollective or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post it for you
5. Leave it at the desk if you want it to be in the prize draw and pop up exhibition on Fabula Fun Day, 29 April
Fabula Fun Day
April 29, Hove Museum, 12 – 4.30pm
- Treasure hunt
- Meet Fabula artists
- Art workshops
- Pop up exhibition of drawings
- Prize draw – to win art materials
Leave it at the desk if you want it to be in the prize draw and pop up exhibition on Fabula Fun Day, 29th April at Hove Museum.
The group come from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines including illustration, moving image, writing, narrative textiles, art therapy, fine art, and graphic design and are connected by a desire to tell stories through images, objects and text. Working both individually and as Fabula Collective, the group stage exhibitions, workshops, readings and performances.