A two day event to help prepare Mature, Access and BTEC students (aged 18+) for University.
Choice of dates:
- Tuesday 21st & Wednesday 22nd August – Falmer Campus
- Thursday 23rd & Friday 24th August – Eastbourne Campus
We would like to invite you to join us at the University of Brighton for a two day programme where you will:
- Get a feel for the University campus and facilities;
- Participate in study skills and library workshops;
- Learn about the support offered by the University;
- Hear from Alumni and current undergraduates about their experiences;
- Meet other Access to HE, BTEC and mature students.
This programme is completely free, and open to anyone over the age of 18 (in August 2018) and considering their options for study at University – whether you have already applied, or are considering doing so in the future.
This is a two day event (non-residential) with a choice of two locations – either 21st/22nd August at our Falmer Campus in Brighton, or 23rd/24th August at our Eastbourne Campus. The programme is the same at both campuses and you can apply for whichever you prefer and find convenient, but if you are applying for a specific course you may wish to visit that campus.
If you are interested in taking part, please complete the form at:
Please complete your application by 30th June 2018 – we will let you know if we can offer you a space by Friday 6th July. Late applications may be taken after this point if spaces are available.
For more information about studying at the University of Brighton as a mature student, please click here.
For more information about entry requirements and Access to HE courses, please click here.