(a list that i want to include into my zine)
Because sometimes a bubble bath isn’t going to wash away your depressing thoughts and emotions..
- BREATHE- take time out of the day to practise mindfulness. Remind yourself that everything is temporary, including the way you feel.
- POSITIVE THINKING- listen to your thoughts and counteract anything negative with something positive!
- DON’T SUPPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS- being vulnerable and sad is okay!!! Listen to what you have to say and
- WRITE IT DOWN-
- LOOK IN THE MIRROR-
- SAY IT OUT LOUD- tell a friend, or talk to someone about it even if you don’t think its that bad. Try not to hide how you really feel.
- HAVE A CRY
- PATIENCE IS KEY
- BE A LITTLE SELFISH- learn to say ‘no’.