The Environment Team:
- Environmental Manager (full time), Abigail Dombey: A.N.Dombey@brighton.ac.uk
Key responsibilities: leading on the strategic and operational implementation of sustainability – including sustainable behaviour change – across the university.
- Environmental Officer: Sustainable Behaviour and Engagement (full time): Lucy Lisle: L.Lisle@brighton.ac.uk
Key responsibilities: managing the ‘c-change’ behaviour change campaign and communications.
- Environmental Projects Assistant (full time): Isabelle Connor: I.Connor@brighton.ac.uk
Key responsibilities: supporting the Environment Team with delivering student and staff engagement and behaviour change projects.
Estate and Facilities Management
- Facilities Coordination Officer (full time): Janet Hunt: J.A.Hunt@brighton.ac.uk
Key Responsibilities: coordinating facilities provision across the university estates, including waste management.
Accommodation and Hospitality Services:
- Deputy Head (Operations) (full time): David Hicks: D.Hicks@brighton.ac.uk
Key Responsibilities: managing university accommodation and hospitality services provision, embedding sustainability into all practices.
- Head of Procurement & Insurance Services (full-time of which 80% sustainable procurement focus): Julian Wood: J.D.Wood@brighton.ac.uk
Key Responsibilities: managing procurement across the university, ensuring sustainable practices – financially, environmentally and socially.
- Procurement Officer (full time): Wayne Fisher H.W.Fisher@brighton.ac.uk
Key responsibilities: Ensuring sustainability and whole life costing are considered at each point in the procurement process.
- Procurement Administrator (full time with 10% sustainable procurement focus): Tina Eglinton C.Eglinton@brighton.ac.uk
Key responsibilities: procurement team support.
Centre for Learning and Teaching:
- Senior Lecturer (full-time): John Canning: J.Canning@brighton.ac.uk
Key responsibilities: Education for Sustainable Development.
- Ethical & Environmental Officer (part-time): Jamel Brown: J.Brown31@uni.brighton.ac.uk
Key responsibilities: Environment and sustainability work at the SU.
The Environment Team attend and present at the university Staff Induction Day. If you are a member of staff looking for staff specific information, such as Cyclescheme and Warp-it, please see the Staff Central pages.