The c-change campaign runs a fun and varied calendar of events and campaigns across all our campuses, throughout the academic year.
A few of our favourite campaigns and events:
- Our c-change challenge staff awards scheme, rewarding staff for their efforts to green their workspaces, and offering skill-boosting volunteering opportunities for students.
- An annual Travel Week, promoting sustainable transport alternatives, with travel freebies, info, advice, games, a [travel challenge], and free bike doctors.
- A Big Xmas Switch Off campaign, challenging staff and students to switch off as many energy-guzzling lights and pieces of equipment as they can, before leaving for the Christmas break.
- An annual Green Week, packed full of environmentally-themed events, activities, competitions and a Big c-change pledgeathon campaign.
- An annual Bike Week, promoting the joys of cycling, with cycling freebies, info, advice, a [cycle challenge], free bike doctors, our very own smoothie bike!
- A halls recycling competition rewarding students for recycling well in halls.
- A halls Reuse Project collecting unwanted items from students leaving halls of residences, and donating them to a local charity.