The Student Advisers are here during the holiday armed with answers to all your seasonal questions like…….
- I’m going home for Easter, where do I look for cheap travel options?
- I’ve got an expensive final year show and I get no parental support, is there any extra help I can get from the uni?
- Do I need to apply for funding each year?
- When do I need to apply by?
- I’m a migrant worker, what do I need to send in this term?
- My parents income has changed. Do I need to tell SFE?
- I think I should be getting a bursary. How do I find out more?
- I’m thinking about changing my course next year. What happens to my funding?
- I’m returning from intermitting. What do I do about my funding?
- How do I work out how much I need for a house share next year?
- I’m graduating this summer (YAY!), is there any financial help with the cost of the ceremony?
- When do I have to start repaying my loan once I’ve finished?
- When do I become liable to pay Council Tax?
For all these questions and more, come and talk to Student Advice. Between 1st April – 18th April you can contact us at the following times and locations:
Student Advice is based in the Student Centre in the main Grand Parade building. Student Advisers will be available every week day 1st – 5th April then 8th, 9th, 11th and 17th at the usual times. Just drop in to the Student Centre or telephone 01273 643187.
Student Advice is based in the Student Centre in Checkland building. Student Advisers are available every week day 1st – 5th April and then 9th, 10th, 12th, 15th and 16th. Just drop in or call the Student Centre on 01273 643584
The Student Adviser will be available every Tuesday as usual – 2nd, 9th and 16th. You can drop in or telephone 01273 641787
Student Advice is based in the Student Centre in Trevin Towers on the Hillbrow site. The Student Adviser will be available on 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 17th and 18th at the usual times. Just drop in or telephone 01273 643845
If you have any specific questions about Brexit, the university has prepared some useful Brexit advice which relates to what we know so far.
Enjoy some restful time over the holiday