Final year and PGCE students are you worried about your finances?

Have you got a question about anything money related?

  • You want to check your funding entitlement now
  • You want to know what happens about loan repayments
  • You want to ask about your student account
  • You’ve got a plan and you want to run it by someone
  • You’re struggling financially and you want to know more about the university hardship funds or submit and application to the Student Support Fund
  • You want to know about paying tax
  • You’re thinking about progressing on to Postgraduate study and you want to know how funding for this works

The Student Advice Service is open for business and we can help with all these issues and so much more.

Please note that the Student Support Fund closes on Friday 4th May for all final year/PGCE applications.

Please get in touch in person or over the phone, you can find our full contact details for each campus by clicking here

Student Advice Service

Helen is the Student Advice Service Manager within Student Services and is based in Tithe Barn on the Moulsecoomb campus

Posted in General advice and information, Money Advice, Money, Grants and Bursaries

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Subscribe By Email

Get every new post delivered right to your inbox.

Please prove that you are not a robot.

Skip to toolbar