SASS receive two Excellence in Learning and Teaching awards

The university’s annual awards for learning and teaching were announced at this year’s Learning and Teaching conference.

Organised by the university’s Centre for Learning and Teaching, the conference featured a packed programme with nearly 40 presentations and keynote speeches by Professor Debra Humphries (Vice Chancellor), Professor Stephen Denyer (Pro-Vice-Chancellor Education and the Student Experience) and Professor Mick Healey (Higher Education Consultant and Researcher).

Award winners from left to right: Bhavik Patel, Julie Fowlie, Charlie Lea, Rachael Carden, Helen Stanley, Paul Jobling, Julie Scholes, Jessica Mills, Richard Jacobs, Nadia Terrazini, Caroline Hodges.

The awards celebrate how committed our staff are to building on the quality and creativity of learning in the university.

Congratulations to Dr Matt Adams, Principal Lecturer in Psychology and Dr Charlie Lea, Lecturer in Psychology, both representing the school of Applied Social Science, who each received an award.

Dr Matt Adams

2 Comments
  1. hi
    I am Fariha Jabarkhail from Afghanistan.at present i leave in Afghanistan and work with giz opaf and icmpd as an technical advisor for migration for chief executive office and ministry of refugees and repatriation Afghanistan. my present qualification master degree in economics from India B.H.U. I passed migration management “MMDP diploma course” in 2017 from UNU Merit university from Netherlands Maastricht university. I am interested to do my further studies in your university but not able to decide my research field. i was complete my specialization in international business and my dissertation thesis or monograph in women entrepreneurship in India and Afghanistan. kindly advice me.

best regards
    fariha jabarkhail
    fariha.economist1@gmail.com
    0093798134444