Analysis from SWOTS

From my SWOT charts I found out that firstly that the key strengths of successful charities are to have celebrity ambassadors, because it is a successful way of making your charity well known. Another thing which makes charities successful is the way which they are able to bring together people who are battling cancer through meet ups. This is definitely something I hope to achieve with the development of my charity.

Another reason why cancer charities for young people are successful is through their PR and advertisemnt. Being able to create heartfelt content to draw in people to donate money, to make things like meet ups possible for cancer patients. I will be creating video content in order for people to understand the struggles of a cancer patient.

These SWOT charts have made it possible for me to outline the gaps in charities for young people. Although Look Good Feel Better does exist it is not aimed towards younger girls. I want to design a charity which is young and makes young people battling cancer feel like they have a young and current support network when it comes to appearance and the changes you go through when you are battling cancer.