Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to take any photographs or me making the paper, but I took photos of them all drying. This is the batch of papers I made to further experiment with thickness, texture, impressions, and the adding other materials. This proved very helpful in terms of improving my confidence and also in making me start to think about refining my final piece idea.
With that in mind, these are the two batches of paper I have made in preparation for my final piece for this project. One batch is the original white colour with the other group being a beautiful pinky purple colour. I chose this colour because it linked incredibly well with the feminist movement and when I look at my posting on colour symbolism it speaks very well to the audience, in terms of what I am trying to communicate to them regarding feminism. Unity, equality, strength.