Reflection – change in course due to lock down

Trying to produce final major project through the virus and lock down has been incredibly hard when i have felt so de motivated to complete work when my mind is else where.

The change in teaching hasn’t been the best for me either as i suffer with social anxiety and video calls are something that bring out my panic attacks, therefore i have missed out on tutorial slots for about 4 weeks now, and my tutor hasn’t been able to adapt to this and suggest other methods of communication. Emails are sent back and forth with bare minimum responses and only half the questions answers or not having correct work looked at. I feel like i’ve has less contact time then most students and have been left in the corner with many answers not answered. The lack of responses puts me on hold and i cant correct or understand where i am at with my work without tutor feedback.

Not being able to have contact during easter break seems silly now as we are only given 10 mins a week with tutors anyway and since we are all under so much stress of having to change ideas so close to the deadline having a weekly catch up is needed.