Blog 3

Apple must develop a specific Digital Marketing strategy for social networks to increase the awareness of each of its products (iPhone, iPad, Watch) and Service (iTunes, Video, App, App store). There must be segmented campaigns to attract youth, middle age and mature people with clear propositions for each segment combining the right products and services. This campaigns must have a clear call to action to drive people to Apple retails and online stores.

-For the Pucha Kucha video I am going to specificity on Apples’ iPhone digital marketing strategy.

– During the video I am going to use a peach presentation to show up clearly the following approaches:

The presentation will be carry on by power point, won´t be longer than 20 slides.

1.The product:

1.1Company and product background (Apple, iPhone

2.Digital Marketing channel audit

2.1 Features

2.2 Target Market

2.3 Accessibility

3.Web site audit

3.1 Current digital marketing strategy

3.2Campaigns and promotion

4.Strategy proposal

4.1 Call to action plan

4.2 Improvements

5.1Measurement

5.1Recommendations

Approaches

To carry on my initiative I am going to focus on one specific product of Apple company. I have chosen the iPhone because is one of the most identification products of Apple.

iPhone is a smartphone device. During its existence, Apple has developed a lot of different ranges of iPhone each of it has different features.

-In my presentation, I am going to talk about my digital marketing initiative proposal applied to Apple strategy.

-The aim of my initiative is to develop a specific digital marketing strategy for social networks to gain social awareness of iPhone products.

I am going to achieve my initiative by Segmenting campaigns focusing in attract youth, middle age, and mature people.

The campaign will clearly communicate the advantage and the benefits of the iPhone´s product.

Also, the initiative is going to build a visual plan for a call to action to drive customers to the Online and Offline Apple stores.

I am going to highlight three different aspects of my CTA plan.

1.Emotional words to provoke consumer enthusiasm

2.Strong colors to provoke audience reactions

3.Creativity

Digital Marketing risk

Before entering the digital Marketing era, brands could over control the marketing communication channels.

After the revolution of digital marketing companies cannot determinate which messages are conveyed, they cannot be addressed to the particular individual they need to share messages to a multitude, thus, the brand image is not preserved intact anymore.

Brand is constantly unprotected.

Digital Marketing lets consumers score positively or negatively on anything related to a product or service.

-A fake website can conduct you to be cheated

– According to the Smartphone industry: There ara e few risks that companies must consider in their digital marketing plans and strategy.

– Youth people: There are influential global markets that potential the use of fixed internet as the primary way of communication and access to content. The youth generation is demanding mobile devised more than the previous generation. This is impacting in the attitudes and behaviors of young people. Should be a moderating and regulate e consume of the internet. Teen have become emotionally attached to their devices (Vincent, 2005, Vincent, 2006, Wehmeyer, 2007).

-Young consumers affirm that having a mobile phone with further features given them the security of belonging to a group and being accepted by others (Vincent, 2006).

-Lost of privacy, consumers are worry about their privacy. They are concerning about of don´t have full control of their personal information  (Jarvenpaa, Tractinsky, & Vitale, 2000).

I posted 4 of my finding on tweeter and tagged #BBSDigMarket),

References

Jarvenpaa, S., Tractinsky, N., Saarinen, L. and Vitale, M. (2019). Consumer trust in an internet store: A cross-cultural validation. [online] Utexas.influuent.utsystem.edu. Available at: https://utexas.influuent.utsystem.edu/en/publications/consumer-trust-in-an-internet-store-a-cross-cultural-validation

Wordstream.com. (2019). Hook, Line, and Sinker: 7 Tips for a Killer Call-to-Action. [online] Available at: https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2014/10/09/call-to-action