These are just a few examples of my final outcomes, unedited of course. Using various angles, which we didn’t get to see from the original designers – but we knew as a pair that outlining unique shapes and unusual poses, the images would be successful. As a pair, we are really proud of the outcomes. The clothing I had found all in my wardrobe so luckily, we were straight away motivated to start the shoot with a clear idea of the look we wanted. To improve this, I thought we could use some kind of backdrop from a Raf Simons shoot to project behind the model, and another improvement being – maybe showing the clothes in a different way, not just sitting on the body, perhaps hanging of the head or a shirt being worn on the foot.