|Free workshop: A Crash Course in Using Social Media for Business
Wednesday 6 February 2019, 5.30–7.30pm
Room G3, Advanced Engineering Centre, Moulsecoomb
Find out how you can use different social media marketing tools to raise brand awareness, communicate with your customers, and generate new leads:
- Discover what a good social media strategy looks like;
- Get ideas and inspiration to engage people in your social media campaigns and content;
- Learn about the algorithms and factors that impact your performance as a business using top social media platforms;
- Understand how to plan and manage your social media activity;
- Find out about invaluable tools and resources that can help you succeed.
This workshop will be delivered by Kerry Watkins (pictured) of top consultancy Social Brighton. Kerry is founder, trainer and consultant at the organisation, which helps businesses learn to manage social media successfully in-house. She designs and delivers tailored social media training solutions for clients and runs regular workshops in Social Media Strategy, Content, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn training courses.
Book here: https://brighton.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/socialmedia