Update from Elisa at Warner Brothers: a really great program!

I have just received this from Elisa, who is a University of Brighton student on placement at Warner Brothers. She is having a really rewarding time.

‘I am the current intern for the Warner Bros. Finance and Business Development placement at Filmbankmedia.

My job consists in a variety of different tasks I am expected to complete both weekly and monthly, such as managing international accounts, placing film orders, creating newsletters, amending contracts and update variance analyses.

In addition, I was involved in new business research to expand the company’s business in various parts of Europe and Latin America and my team has been incredibly supportive in every step, allowing me to grow confidence and experience in various fields due to the amount of responsibilities I have been trusted with from the start.

They have a really great program and I am learning so much!’

You can discover more about the program here: https://jobsearch.warnerbrosplacements.co.uk/jobs/search/-1/3

If you need help with your application, please book an appointment with the Advisor for your degree course via JobTeaser.

Be quick – the applications will close first week of January!

Best of luck!