Josh loves Coast to Capital. You could too!

Hi all,

I hope that you all appreciate the value of doing an industrial placement but I want to share with you the following from Josh who is currently on placement at Coast to Capital.

Josh says:

‘I’m doing well, the placement’s still great, I get to do a bit of everything to fill gaps as needed. It’s a nice role with a lot of autonomy, it’s what you make it really.

For example, since I didn’t have a placement until September I started learning Russian over last summer. My role here has taken on a focus on international trade and as luck would have it I’m now in talks with a company from Russia about them maybe coming to the area, and I’ll be doing a Skype call with them tomorrow. I’m also getting funded by Coast to Capital to go to an event by the Russo-British Chamber of Commerce in London soon, where I’ll get to introduce both Coast to Capital and myself to even more of these businesses.

Point being for a student who wants a dynamic role in a small, open organization, this one is pretty awesome! I can’t think of anyone here I would consider unapproachable’.

Well done, Josh!

Josh is doing the role that I emailed about yesterday – as a Service Pillar Support Assistant. The role is open till the 30th May. Get applying, please!

The details are on studentcentral. See Virginia’s favourite jobs.

Best of luck!

Save

One thought on “Josh loves Coast to Capital. You could too!