Moving on…

I have recently joined the School of Pharmacy at Newcastle University, and left my position at University of Brighton effective 1st October 2017.

I have learnt a great deal during my time at University of Brighton, and have had the enormous pleasure of working with many talented colleagues and students. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me along the way, and enriched my experience at University of Brighton. I have left you with a heavy heart, but I am sure we will see each other again in this small world.

I will be taking my dermal drug delivery and diagnostics research agenda to Newcastle University, so there will still be a 4D Laboratory. That said, my readers can expect this blog to cease existing in due course, when University of Brighton’s IT system updates take place. I do not intend to update this blog any longer. Instead, I will migrate it to a new server. However, given the other priorities I currently have in terms of teaching and research activities at Newcastle University, the migration may take some time. There isn’t much in my new faculty profile at the moment, but I will get that populated in the near future. In the interim, you may follow me on social media for updates:

Posted in News