4. Editorial photoshoot

In my editorial photo-shoot I decided to show the theme of flowers by my choice of photo-shoot location, which was a greenhouse. I was inspired to do this photo-shoot by my visit to Kew Gardens in London, which was part of the experimentation phase of my project. Because I intended this photo-shoot as an editorial, I chose to work with a professional model, a make-up artist, 2 womenswear fashion designers (IouliaRadou and Elena Koutsia) and 1 womenswear fashion boutique (Infolio Boutique). In choosing a greenhouse as my location, I took advantage of beingin a space specifically designed for growing flowers. I situated my model in specific areas of the greenhouse: some areas exhibited the vibrant colours of growing flowers while others emphasised the wilderness of disintegrating flowers. Thus, I sought to integrate the conceptual elements of floral colours and disintegration in an editorial photo-shoot. The editorial will be published in ‘Blurred’ magazine as their mission is to create the most related and reliable news product in the industries of Fashion, Art & Design. They provide network and directory to the community of Arts & Design in order to add value to their work. Each issue of Blurred magazine is been published for 3 months and it is also promoted through social media. http://blurredonline.com/editorial/