Amsterdam

[:en]On my recent travels to Amsterdam I was taken by the beauty that this vibrate city has to offer. During my 4 day stay I was exposed to a mixture of new smells, sights and sounds that I have carried home with me. I have come to the conclusion that I will be jetting off to live in this amazing corner of Europe in the future (thats if I master the art of bicycle bulldog first). From the food to the atmosphere, there was no complaints nor room for missing home back in the grey landmass that we call ‘home’. Below are some snippets from my stay including the canals and of course the famous Rijksmuseum.

[:de]On my recent travels to Amsterdam I was taken by the beauty that this vibrate city has to offer. During my 4 day stay I was exposed to a mixture of new smells, sights and sounds that I have carried home with me. I have come to the conclusion that I will be jetting off to live in this amazing corner of Europe in the future (thats if I master the art of bicycle bulldog first). From the food to the atmosphere, there was no complaints nor room for missing home back in the grey landmass, England that we call ‘home’. Below are some snippets from my stay including the canals and of course the famous Rijksmuseum.

[:]