LFW (Part 2)

The last few days wern’t quite as busy in terms of shows as the first but still plenty to do. On the Sunday the first show I dressed I was given a male model with two outfit changes for the talented designer Nivedita Saboo which was a shared catwalk between three different designers which meant it was pretty hectic backstage. The other two designers hadn’t allocated enough dresses so I ended up dressing around 4 different models, it was insanely stressful but also such a rush!

Here’s one of the beautiful dresses by Saboo, and the male model (Henry) who I was assigned to dress. Saboo’s clothing are smart courture pieces for men and women.

img_0717img_0770

The next show was a two hour ‘walk in’ show by RUN clothing where the models would stand in different positions and walk around every now and again. It was open for people to walk in and out and around the exhibiton, this gave everyone the chance to have a close look at the clothing in detail.

img_0779 img_0783 img_0782

Another show I was given the role to steam whilst I was waiting to dress for another show. The material of the collection that I was assgined to steam was a netted fabric with many creases in it, this took over an hour to steam but the outcome was worth it. It was a collection by the designer Malan Breton from New York. img_0722  img_0742img_0774

The collection coniststed of many structured clothing such as blazers and suit trousers with a decorative use of materials. Also some flamboyant floaty pieces paired with trousers to keep that structured theme throughout the collection. This collection had one of my favo urite pieces from the whole weekend which was this head to toe sequined women’s blazer suit.

img_0746