Staff spotlight, July 2016
Work days/hours: Mon-Fri 08:00 -16:00
1. How long have you worked in SHS?
2. What do you like best about your job?
I enjoy the problem solving aspect of timetabling most of all. It is like trying to solve a giant 3D puzzle without always knowing what the end result is going to look like.
3. Outside of work, what are you most proud of?
My ability to move to new places and (try to) make new friends. I have travelled
a lot in the past 10 years so can adapt to change quickly and pick up
new skills and interests as I go.
4. People would be most surprised to know:
I’m a die- hard Science Fiction and Fantasy fan! At busy and stressful times I am very likely to bring in my Klingon dictionary so no one can understand what I’m actually saying…
5. Before I die, I would like to:
Go into Space…failing that I would love to learn to fly a plane.