Work hours: Mon-Fri 9ish to 5.30ish
1. How long have you worked in SHS?
1 year and 2 months
2. What do you like best about your job?
- The variety—no two days are the same
- Problem solving, logistics
- Moving into a new field and learning all about healthcare—I was in a language school previously
- Meeting a huge variety of people
3. Outside of work, what are you most proud of?
My children: Ezra, 4 yrs old and Oren, 2 yrs old
4. People would be most sur-prised to know:
- I lived in Mexico for a number of years and speak fluent Spanish (with a Mexican accent)
- I have a genuine morbid phobia of needles and faint when I have to have an injection or blood test
5. Before I die, I would like to:
Drive a camper van from Alaska to Patagonia (and back again).