photoshoot 7 imagery

These two small shoots were taken during my day at the daylight studio in Brighton. The first shoot was about exploring the slow living aspect of my project. In other words the calm, the beauty of nature and our relationship/ closeness to it. the props involved were used to visualise symbolise this close bond between humans and nature. The use of the fruit/ veg was a means of displaying the vulnerabilities and the link to skin/ peels eg peeling about the natural layers. The masking tape and tights were symbols of the close bond, the attachment to nature whilst the flowers themselves was the nature and its beauty, its natural beauty.

The second shoot was about representing natures natural chaos. This shoot involved collecting natural and a few manmade pieces of debris, which had been washed up from Brighton beach to create compositions. Unfortunately, I am not totally happy with these images. I feel they are too contrived and staged. However, despite this, it was a great experiment and I have learnt from these errors!