photoshoot 3 imagery

This fashion photoshoot was about displaying chaos through a visual representation. To create a juxtaposition, between the slow living and the chaos (two key topics within my work), I chose to source all the clothing from second hand resources/ shops, avoiding fast fashion and high street stores which is the calm/slow movement whilst in contrast, creating outfits using unconventional styling to create looks which look awkward in a almost beautiful and stylish way. to exaggerate this chaos, I wanted to play around with the body, by dressing the model in oversized clothing, I was able to experiment with distorting the figure (more chaos.) I also created monster like arms which I made with skin/ nude coloured tights stuffed with wadding and finished with pink rubber gloves on the end. This adds another Level of chaos to my imagery through the awkward and unnatural body shape.

Overall, I am really pleased with the outcome of these images. I feel my styling has been successful, which I was particularly pleased about as this is something I do not often display within my work. I have thoroughly enjoyed experimenting with the fashion aspect on my project, which has been unexpected for me as I tend to sway towards lifestyle and food within my work. Despite this, I actually feel my fashion imagery has been more successful this time.