My experience as a student

So its my final semester being a student here in Brighton and I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a little bit sad but incredibly excited to graduate.

Student life is exciting. I came to Brighton to study Geography in September 2016 and since then have had the excitement of living in three different houses with three different groups of people. My life here at Brighton has been brilliant, my course has taught me so much about the world, and I have loved the chances to meet so many different people.

Brighton university offers a wide range of societies, clubs and facilities as well as support if you were to need it. Since coming to the University I have grown as a person and developed a wide range of skills whilst learning independence and making some friends I hope to keep for life. When I arrived at university I was shy and worried but my lecturers and student support helped me to find my feet and continue to do so.

Brighton as a city is fun and vibrant, there are so many opportunities here, including those to find part time work, learn new skills, join clubs and to meet people. I have loved living in Brighton even if at times I have felt homesick, but I wouldn’t change coming to study here, if anything Brighton has stolen a piece of me and will always have a special place in my heart no matter where I end up next.