A brief summary of what I have been up to…

Since my last blog post I have spent some time refining some of my design artifacts. This took a good chunk of time, but it was well worth doing.

Here is a quick rundown…

Personae

I now have personae for academic staff, a student and a support staff person for university-x. I also have also devised a persona for an external user.

+

Scenarios

I used the Task Scenario template that Richard provided to us as a starting point and developed eight scenarios for my users. These are outlined on this page.

=

Hierarchical task breakdown

I put this into my last post, but here it is again for reference.

The next step is to work from the scenarios to build a UML diagram. That is my aim before Friday.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar