The 3rd Summer Of Love editorial fashion story was create for The Face Magazine in 1990. The editorial team consisted of: Corinne Day (photographer), Kate Moss (model), Maline Ward (stylist), Editor ( Phil Bicker). The 3rd Summer Of Love  fashion editorial story was located at Cumber Sands on the British South Coast. Stylist Maline Ward sourced the feather crown from Worlds, the eclectic central London boutique. It is interesting to note that Ward later agreed that at the time of the shoot Kate Moss ‘didn’t look much like a model’. Now she is seen as a classic beauty, but at the time many people didn’t relate to her like that. In a way, so many boundary were broken when Phil Bicker published her on the front cover of The Face magazine.

This editorial appealed to me as inspiration for my FMP as the photographs taken by Corinne Day feel as much a portrait study as a conventional fashion story. The understated styling, Kate’s body type and attitude projected a believable image. This is something I would aspire to when creating my editorial shoots.