Each year we review how our work fits with the university strategies, for this academic year (2015/16) the eLearning team have identified 4 Focus Areas:
1. Electronic Management of Assessment Consistency and Improvements
• Online Exams – piloting improved processes and technical solutions for managing online exams at Eastbourne
• Grade Centre Consistency and Workflows – SITs and Blackboard Grade integration, consistent use of Grade Centre and MyGrades
• Digital Processes – making forms such as extension requests electronic
• eFeedback – reviewing the student experience regarding feedback online
2. Supporting digital developments in the classroom
Examples of work in this area include:
3. Supporting Communication, Collaboration and Engagement
Other examples in this area include supporting tools such as ConnectTxt, Mediastream, EduBlogs and studentfolio.
4. Systems development projects
The team are involved with many projects, particularly looking at improving the student experience and supporting the student portal project.
If you are interested in the work of the team, please take a look at our review of activity in 2014/15.
For more information contact Katie Piatt.