Congratulations to students, Rosie Heweston, Sheryl Howard and Stacey Hunter on winning the School of Education’s Walker-May Literature Prize 2016-17.
The award is given to students studying Primary Education BA(Hons) with QTS routes who have demonstrated particular merit in Literature as evidenced by:
- performance in all children’s and adult literature modules
- reading journals/performances/ICT work/presentations relating to literature
- personal and academic writing relating to literature.
All students were nominated based on their overall performance in the English subject specialism and grade scores throughout their third year.
Find out more about our initial teacher education subject here.
Congratulations to students, Jegasaini Kumaradaven and Bethanie Ruston on recently winning the Routledge Prize for 2017.
The Routledge Prize is awarded to School of Education students who, throughout their three years of studying our Primary Education BA (Hons) with QTS routes have demonstrated:
- outstanding qualities in primary teaching
- commitment to all aspects of the course
- a good level of knowledge and understanding in all aspects of the undergraduate study programme.
Open days are a great way to find out about the local area and the campus where you will be studying. You will also be able to hear more about your chosen subject and talk to our staff and current students.
If you are thinking of beginning your studies in 2018 come along to our campus open day on Saturday 1 July.
FIND OUT MORE AND BOOK YOUR PLACE
The School of Education would like to congratulate 2nd year students studying the Primary Education with QTS BA(Hons) course on receiving their PASS leader certificates. Continue reading