Listen to the university’s latest podcast with Brighton Student Union (BSU) President Calvin Jude Jansz, Vice President Activities Suzie Douglas and Vice President Education Ramy Badrie discussing their priorities and looking ahead to graduation. Read More
The School of Education are thrilled with another successful National Student Survey result. Read More
Student mentors, mentees and staff came together to celebrate the success of our BAME Education Mentoring and Men in Primary Mentoring Programmes.
Well done to all twenty four second year students from our Education BA and Primary Education with QTS courses who received their certificates for being PASS Leaders recently.
To celebrate World Book Day, 100 pupils from Breakwater Academy and Hertford Primary school spent a day at the University’s Falmer campus.
The School of Education’s Curriculum Centre was delighted to have again been chosen to host the International Board of Books for Young People (IBBY) biennial touring exhibition.
The University of Brighton’s established strength in teacher training has been acknowledged in an extremely positive Ofsted report.
Our Initial Teacher Education (ITE) Partnership received ratings of ‘outstanding’ for its Early Years, Primary and Secondary Courses and ‘good’ in Further Education and Training.
This makes the University of Brighton the only university in Sussex and Kent rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted for Early Years, Primary and Secondary Initial Teacher Training. Read More
We understand that as well as being a really exciting time, starting out at university can often feel a bit daunting while you are getting to grips with a different way of learning.
We have produced Hit the Ground Running blogs which have been designed to introduce you to some key information which we hope you will find useful before you arrive. It also includes some voluntary activities you can complete before you start your programme.
We hope you find the blogs a good way to prepare yourself for your studies – please select your blog from the list below.
Keep an eye on your inbox as we’ll be keeping in touch with you by email to let you know more about:
- activating your university user account and logging on to our online learning environment: student central
- how to access pre-arrival information, check your start date and view our handy online guide to help prepare you for uni
- our advice for new students as there’s lots to think about before starting uni – you’ll receive more in the post about this too in our Get Ready Guide
- organising your accommodation: if you’re still looking for somewhere to live we can offer plenty of support and advice
- organising your student finance and making a budget
- joining a Facebook group for students on your campus.
You can also follow results day reactions on our Instagram Stories. Tag us in your celebrations @uniofbrighton to be featured.