The School of Education are thrilled with another successful National Student Survey result. Read More
Well done to all twenty four second year students from our Education BA and Primary Education with QTS courses who received their certificates for being PASS Leaders recently.
Michela Marazzi, a third year student on our Education BA(Hons) course has just returned from a trip to the United Nations (UN) headquarters in New York. She told us how she came to be there and how the trip has inspired her. Read More
Our Education BA continues to offer students a wide variety of enriching placement opportunities to develop key skills and enjoy unmissable experiences.
The School of Education staff team are committed to ensuring that each student has the freedom to pursue their individual interests and passions whilst choosing a personalised placement that benefits their learning.
The School of Education Curriculum Centre is delighted to have yet again been chosen to display a collection of children’s books from the International Board on Books for Young People (IBBY).
IBBY is a non-profit organisation founded in Switzerland in 1953, which represents an international network of people from all over the world who are committed to bringing books and children together.
The School of Education’s Curriculum Centre was delighted to have again been chosen to host the International Board of Books for Young People (IBBY) biennial touring exhibition.
We understand that as well as being a really exciting time, starting out at university can often feel a bit daunting while you are getting to grips with a different way of learning.
We have produced Hit the Ground Running blogs which have been designed to introduce you to some key information which we hope you will find useful before you arrive. It also includes some voluntary activities you can complete before you start your programme.
We hope you find the blogs a good way to prepare yourself for your studies – please select your blog from the list below.
Keep an eye on your inbox as we’ll be keeping in touch with you by email to let you know more about:
- activating your university user account and logging on to our online learning environment: student central
- how to access pre-arrival information, check your start date and view our handy online guide to help prepare you for uni
- our advice for new students as there’s lots to think about before starting uni – you’ll receive more in the post about this too in our Get Ready Guide
- organising your accommodation: if you’re still looking for somewhere to live we can offer plenty of support and advice
- organising your student finance and making a budget
- joining a Facebook group for students on your campus.
You can also follow results day reactions on our Instagram Stories. Tag us in your celebrations @uniofbrighton to be featured.